Lace Crew News

Lace Crew News
This means I will try to keep up to date on every brand known and some that is unknown. This involves keeping track of reservations, special notices, and special pricing deals as well as new items. I may miss some details due to being sick so please forgive any mistake and just point it out and I will resolve it immediately

Friday, October 7, 2011

Special Bulletin about News Posting!

I have been sick over the past couple of days which is why the news has been really scant but I have came up with a plan that will be easier on my body and get the news out pretty frequent. I will have the brands on designated days so I won't have a huge back log to fufill but a easier and more streamline post. I'm not quite sure of the official days but here's what i'm thinking:
Monday- Gothic brands or Meta, Mam, another brand I may find that fits
Tuesday-Sweet brands or Baby/Alice Pirate, AP
Wednesday-Classic Brands or Innocent World, Mary, Victorian Maiden, Millie Fluers
Thursday-Aristocrat/Egl brands or MMM, Atelior Boz/Lapin Agil
Friday-The lesser brands known as offbrand or Tabao shops and bodyline
Saturday-Recap of any new series plus the weekend new stuff
Sunday-is probably a break or for lesser known brands or indie ones from egl seamstresses 
So there it is. I haven't forgot about my blog, its just i've gotten a little sicker unfortunately.:(

2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. I hope so too so my updates can be more fluid. This new format should work until I get a little more stable.^u^

    ReplyDelete