Lace Crew News

Lace Crew News
This means I will try to keep up to date on every brand known and some that is unknown. This involves keeping track of reservations, special notices, and special pricing deals as well as new items. I may miss some details due to being sick so please forgive any mistake and just point it out and I will resolve it immediately

Saturday, September 10, 2011

New Metamorphose news! Caution: More lace to tingle your iris!

Lacy Drape Pinafore Dress


black/black lace/black chiffon/black ribbon/silver button
 Close Up on Bodice


antique white/antique white lace/antique white chiffon/antique white ribbon/gold button
 Close Up on Skirt


pink/pink lace/pink chiffon/pink ribbon/gold button
 All brooches removed
 Close Up on Bodice
 Close Up Back



Shirred Ribbon Blouse with Detachable Sleeves
http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/onlineshop_eng/blouses_tops/110130010019.php?ssid=132e211811181015637
Pink


Antigue White


WHite
 Close Up on Sleeve


Black
 Sleeves Detached


Raschel Lace Half Bonnet
Antique White *new color
Pink *new color
Antique


Pink


Black
 Front
 All Bows Removed
 Close Up on Bow and Detailing
 White




Lace Gloves (Middle-length)
http://www.metamorphose.gr.jp/onlineshop_eng/accessories/150830360019.php?ssid=132e211811181015637


Note for all subscribers: I know I have been really slow with the news but I have been a little down with my foot having pitting edema so I am trying to have a fast output. I have lots of news on my hard drive but I just have to post it. Again I am really sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment