Lace Crew News

Lace Crew News
This means I will try to keep up to date on every brand known and some that is unknown. This involves keeping track of reservations, special notices, and special pricing deals as well as new items. I may miss some details due to being sick so please forgive any mistake and just point it out and I will resolve it immediately

Friday, August 12, 2011

Alice and the Pirates Reserves

There is a new reserve for Aatp. Its for the series, Dantarian no Shoka. Available for reservation on August 19 at 16:00 Japanese time!

The first part:

Darien dress



Corset Off


Bonnet


Rose

The last is the girl in the bookshelf.

Girl in the bookshelf dress

Print

Headdress

Rose

Gloves

Overall, my favorite collection from this has to be the girl in the bookshelf. The gloves, long dress, and quirky headdress is a really good idea on pepper but did they successfully implement i? Let me know your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment